August 06, 2011

Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roller REVIEW!

So today I'm gonna tell you about the Garnier Anti-Dark Circles Roller. First of all I wanna say that I've been looking for it for a long time and last week I ran into it and bought it right away.
It is a great product, in my opinion.


It's supposed to reduce your under eye circles because it contains caffeine and the roller is made out of metal (or at least it looks like it) and it's cold. I've only been using it for a couple of days, so obviously my dark circles are still there. But, as it is tinted, it works as a concealer too and it does a great job.


  • Shade: I have very light skin and I was kinda worried about it cause the box said from light to dark, and I though that it was gonna be dark for me; but the truth is that it blends out very well and works great for my skin tone.
  • Size: it comes with 15ml of product, so I think it's gonna last for a long time.
  • Price: i don't remember the exact price; since I wanted it for so long, I didn't even look at it. But it's not pricey, if you're wondering. You have to think that it is a 2 in 1, so comparing it to a regular concealer, it's cheap.
This is what the metal ball looks like:




No comments:

Post a Comment