September 27, 2011

Going Out Look

I went out last Saturday with my friends and I thought I'd show you what I wore to give you guys some ideas (even though it's a pretty simple look).

(please ignore that random night stand in the back, we're about to throw it away)

Shirt: Forever 21
Bandeau: ASOS
Skirt: Forever 21
Gold cuff bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: Marc Jacobs
Rest of the jewelry: Forever 21, Macy's, Swatch, random stores

My sister took this picture while I was retouching my hair and I thought it was kinda cool. I left my house with those ballet flats but after I met my friends I changed shoes; these are the ones I ended up wearing:


As for makeup:

Face: Dream Mat Powder and Pure Cover Mineral Concealer (both by Maybelline)
Eyes: Duo Eyeshadow in the color Victorian Pink (by Clinique), the Colossal Volume Express waterproof mascara (by Maybelline), Slide on eyeliner in Jet Black (by NYX)
Lips: Minty Lipgloss in the color New York City (by Elf)

No comments:

Post a Comment