October 16, 2011

Nail of the day #4

Here's another nail of the day post. This nail polish that I'm showing you it's very unique and that's why I love it.
I don't know if you've heard about duo-chrome nail polishes, but if you haven't, here's one of those. Basically, they show different colors depending on the light or the angle.

This one is "Stardust" by NUBAR.

Here's what it looks like with no flash and artificial light. It's a coppery pinkish color that I love.

This is under the sun light. It turns into a pretty gold color that I also love.

Do you guys have any duo-chrome nail polishes? Do you like them?

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with duo-chrome nail polishes right now! :)

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a nail polish like this a long time ago...I almost forgot how much I liked it. Love the colors, rose & gold colors are so pretty :)

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this color is so pretty :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete