October 07, 2011

Rocker outfit

Rocker

Rocker by lumontes

Here's an outfit I just put together on Polyvore. It has a rocker vibe and I feel it's perfect for a night's out, to go dancing or to a concert (In that case, I'd change shoes...I love high heels, but I wouldn't go to a concert wearing them; even though I've gone to concerts wearing wedges).

H M printed top
£9.99 - hm.com

Helmut Lang elastic waist pants
€827 - youheshe.com

High heel shoes
160 AUD - sirenshoes.com.au

Valentino leather clutch bag
$2,075 - valentino.com

Citrine By The Stones cuff jewelry
$175 - charmandchain.com

2 comments:

  1. You blog so so beutiful!

    My blog is about fashion,
    maybe you like it? Please follow.

    http://itsmylife-silvia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a chic outfit i love it! i just followed your blog! check mine out if you get the chance and follow if youd like!

    emlovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete