January 06, 2012

Best of 2011 Tag!


This tag was created by Bethany (aka MacBarbie07 on YouTube) and I liked it and thought it was a fun thing to do. It's basically a 2011 favorite post but it does include more than fashion and beauty. So here it is:

Beauty:
1. Favorite foundation: I'm not a big fan of foundations and I barely find ones that work for my skin type but this one is pretty good and stays a long time.
Super Stay 24 hours by Maybelline
2. Favorite concealer:
Pure Mineral Cover by Maybelline
3. Favorite powder:
Dream Mat Powder by Maybelline
4. Favorite blush: if you haven't tried this one, plase do, because you're going to love it. I didn't even thought I was going to like a peachy blush but I fell in love.
Baked Blush in "Luminoso" by Milani
5. Favorite eyeshadow: I don't know if this is cheating but it's just 1 product, so I think it's OK. As some of you may know, I use this all the time because it offers a lot of different possibilities.
Naked Palette by Urban Decay
6. Eyeliner/Mascara: my favorite eyeliner this year was the Slide On, Glide On in "Jet Black" by NYX; and my favorite mascara was and has always been the Colossal Volume Express waterproof by Maybelline.

7. Lip Product: I love lip products so I had to cheat and choose two different things. One is a lip gloss and the other one is a lipstick but they're both amazing.
Mega Shine Lip Gloss in "tea rose" by NYX and "Creme cup" by MAC
8. Skincare product: I don't really use that many skin care products, so I'm skipping this one.

9. Nail polish: I'm cheating again. I cannot choose just one of my nail polishes, specially for a whole year cause there have been a few that I've been loving this year.
"Fifth Avenue" by China Glaze, "Bobbing for baubles" by Essie and "Blazing pink" by Dior
Hair:
1. Shampoo: Tresemmé shampoo for straight hair (my hair is wavy but I use this one).
2. Conditioner: the one that goes with the shampoo, so Tresemmé as well.
3. Hairspray: Elnett by L'Oreal.

Fashion:
1. Favorite clothing piece: it was hard to find my favorite one, but I ended up choosing this scarf, cause I used it a lot since I got it and I feel like it's pretty unique and beautiful.
from Zara
2. Jewelry piece: I love turquoise and I wear this bracelet every day along with a few others.
from Bijoux Briggite (I think that's how you spell it)
3. Shoes: these have been my favorite shoes this winter time and I know this is supposed to be a whole year round thing, but I love them so much they have to be it.
from Marypaz
4. Bag: this is the bag that I've been carrying around most part of the year. I love that it has a lot of pockets and it's also pretty big so it fits everything that I carry on a daily basis. I even took this to class (it was at its fullest).
from Stradivarius
Random:
1. Movie: I don't know if I have a favorite one that came out this year but I really liked the last Harry Potter one.
2. TV show: Pretty Little Liars
3. Book: The Hunger Games. The saga it's amazing, and I'm currently reading the second one.
4. Food: Salad. It's my favorite food of all time, so it's been the same this year.
5. Beverage: Nestea and Pepsi

I tag all of you that read this and if you do the tag, please let me know cause I'd love to read it :)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. The Naked Palette is amazing, definitely one of the best products I own.

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete