January 17, 2012

Inspired by: Sutton Mercer (from The Lying Game)

I want to start a series of posts in which I create outfits inspired by celebrities, characters from tv shows, movies...so here's the first one.
The idea came while I was watching the show The Lying Game, from ABC Family; so that's why my first "Inspired by:" post is based on Sutton Mercer.

For those of you who don't watch the show, here are some pictures of Sutton:

And here's the outfit I created not only based on these, but based on her style throughout all the episodes (I want to clarify that this is just MY take on her style).
Inspired by: Sutton Mercer


































Forever 21 sequin top, $35
If you have any requests for my "Inspired by:" series, just let me know :)

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. OMG, that's my favourite show! ;)Adore the outfit. It's just amazing.
    Love your blog.
    xox

    http://beautyaddict211.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice selection!!! Thanks for posting!!!

    Lhey
    www.mommylhey.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the combination!
    Care to follow each other?
    love,
    www.EleganceIsTheOnlyBeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete