February 29, 2012

Inspired by: Siobhan Martin from Ringer

This "Inspired by" post is about Siobhan Martin from the cw show Ringer who is played by Sarah Michelle Gellar. In the show, Siobhan is rich so her style is sophisticated and elegant, and most of her clothes are expensive. However, you can always find great items that are not as expensive from other stores. 

The dress I have chosen for this look is from Mango, which I love. Both pairs of shoes are from ASOS, as well as the yellow clutch; and the stud earrings are from Forever 21. I found all of these items amazing for their price and I might be buying the dress, since I found it on their website these days and it's still available. 

Inspired by: Siobhan Martin
















                                               

I really like mixing colors and color blocking, and even though some people may not like yellow and black together, I thing it works really well on this look.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog and photoes! I follow you,ciao! Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the flats!!!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. really lovely!

    http://kim-yau.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete