March 05, 2012

Outfit of the night - Burgundy love

I love taking pictures of my outfits when I go out at night on weekends because I dress up a little more, I usually look nicer than weekdays; obviously I don't wear this kind of clothes to class because I think it's too much, but that is just my own opinion. I though I'd share with all of you last Saturday's outfit, so here it is.

Blazer - Zara
Tank top - Zara
Top - Forever 21
Skirt - Forever 21
Flats - Zara
Necklace - Bijou Brigitte


I just realized everything I wore was from Forever 21 and Zara. As you can tell, I love both a lot. And that skirt I actually bought in two different colors because it was only 5€, so it was a deal. Oh, and I don't know where my tights are from, but you can get this kind everywhere so it's ok. 

In a few days I will do a post on my nails that day, which I'm still wearing now (do you say wearing when it comes to nails? I don't know, cause you're not actually wearing them, if you know what I mean).

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. This Outfit is really beautiful! i love your skirt the colour is awesome! Great shirt and blazer! Perfekt combination!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete