March 10, 2012

Nail of the day - Minty green

As promised on my last outfit of the day post, here's the nail polish I was wearing that day. It is the number 345 from the brand Kiko. I don't think this brand is available outside of Europe but I might be wrong; and also I don't know if you can get it all over Europe. I know you can find Kiko stores in Italy, UK, Spain, France, Portugal and there might be some other countries, but I'm not sure.

Anyway, I'm loving pastel colors and mint is one of my favorites. I own a few nail polishes that have this kind of tone, but a lot of people (around 8 really) have asked me about this one while I was wearing it.


Another good thing about Kiko is that it's really cheap. Their nail polishes retail for 2.50€ and it took me 2 coats to be completely opaque. I really like them.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for the comment:) yes you definitely have to go to london once!:) it is amazing there!

    by the way, i really like your blog:) so i'm following now:)

    Love,
    Nee
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  2. oopsy - already following you.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with minty green polishes :) I saw rhar you left a comment on my blog saying that you use the canon 550d, do you reccomend any lens with it for fashion blogging? or do you just use the kit lense :) xx

    ReplyDelete