March 26, 2012

Outfit of the day - when is spring going to come?

I'm really tired of bad and cold weather, and I see most of you already wearing bright colors and all these spring trends that I can't wear yet. I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of jealous but I hope the weather changes soon enough.
So today I'm posting this outfit of the day because I really liked it, and even though it's really simple, I find it cute and comfy at the same time.

Top - Forever 21
Tank top - Zara
Leggings - H&M
Boots - Stradivarius


Like I said, it's really simple but I like it. As you can see dark colors are still what I'm wearing these days. I just want the sun to come out and provide some heat to this city so I can wear pastels and all those good things.
Oh, and by the way, I did wear a blazer over it; like I said, it's still cold. 

Are you wearing spring trends yet? Or is your country/city as cold and blah as mine?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment