June 11, 2012

Outfit of the day - H&M love

I have a ton of things that I want to show you this week; hopefully I'll be able to upload them all, but if I don't have time, they'll be up by next week: I have 3 reviews (2 make up and 1 perfume), a haul, a tutorial, and probably an update on my hair. Ok, I just realized I don't have time for all of them this week.

But today I'm doing a quick and fun outfit of the day :) Again, I wore this to class to take a final. As you can see, I'm still wearing full length jeans even though I said I was going to wear shorts. You'll be seeing some shorts on my next one, I promise.


Top - H&M
Jeggings - Stradivarius
Flats - Stradivarius


Watch - Swatch (like 4 years ago lol)
Peach/orange bracelet - H&M
Pyramid (ish) bangle - H&M

I realized a lot of things were from H&M and I go there every week now. I know, I'm crazy. That's the reason behind the title of the post :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, I really like your jeans :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) I actually love them so much that I got another pair haha

      Delete