June 06, 2012

Outfit of the day :)

I don't have much time to post creative stuff but I still want to post, so I thought an outfit of the day would be fun. It's simple to make and at the same time I think it's really fun and interesting because it allows you guys to see my style and how to create different outfits with different pieces (cause you may have similar stuff to what I do).

I wore this on tuesday (so yesterday) to one of my finals. It's pretty warm now but I felt like shorts would have been a little inappropriate even though everyone wears them. I was pretty much sweating while the exam was going on, so I'm definitely going to wear shorts or a skirt to my next one haha



Top - Zara
Jeans - Forever 21
Sandals - H&M
Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs
White bracelet - H&M
Bag - Misako (store here in Spain)
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You look really lovely, I adore your top :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete