June 26, 2012

Summer Haul

I want to show you a few things I got over these past 2 weeks, but first of all I'm going to show you the bag I got at Zara that I said I was going to show a long time ago.

I love this bag so much! I think the studs make it even better.

You can also wear it with the sides sticking out, but I think that looks weird (even though that's how they had it in the store).

Now that I've showed you that, let's keep going with what I got recently. From Lefties:

 You guys know I love bows!


  This is a cool top because it has neon pink and I also love the flamingos kind of fading color.


I've been looking for a dress like this for a long time and I'm so happy I found it

Then from Stradivarius I got this denim jacket
 
And also a wallet that has a ton of space 

Then I went to Blanco and got 2 things. First I got this clutch that I'm using as a laptop case for my 11" one

And second, this orange/coral flowy top 

Last but not least I went to Kiko because my sister wanted a nail polish but I saw this and had to get it, just so I could show it to you guys. I thought it was pretty close to Chanel's Peridot, and I'm going to be doing a nail of the day so you can see. Keep in mind that it was 3.5€ instead of the 25€ that Chanel nail polishes cost.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Pretty haul!
    the bag looks so pretty :)
    also i'm intrigued how the nail polish looks like on the nails!
    (i also prefer the cheap and nice products)

    xx ines from
    bahbohh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!
      I'm going to have a nail post in a few days so you can see what it actually looks like on :)

      Delete
  2. I love the bow belt! It's adorable!


    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete