June 24, 2012

Weekly photos #11

I finished my exams!! yay! I'm so happy I have nothing to do (college related) and I actually have time to be bored :) This week I go back to showing you 8 photos instead of 4, and I think that's more fun.
By the way, I don't know if I've mentioned it before but I'm going to the United States of America in a few days and I'll be staying there for 2 weeks, which is really exciting, but I'm still going to be posting.


1. If you're from Europe you probably know about this European soccer Cup, but if you're not, it's just a soccer competition between European countries and my country (Spain) is pretty close to winning :D
2. I went to Starbucks, again, and got a frappuccino and a couple of their big cookies, yum!
3. Salad is my favorite food and I think I eat one per day. It's just a great side to my meals.
4. If you don't know, I made a YouTube channel a few months back and this week I've been filming a Outfits of the Week video...that on the picture is what I wore last friday.


5. I went shopping (I know, shocker haha) mainly because I needed some things to take to the states and then I just got a few things that I liked. I'll be posting a haul soon but if you really want to know what I got, I posted a video that you can check out HERE.
6. I tried sushi for the first time. I'm not sure if I liked it or not, because it didn't have much flavor, but it was not as bad as I was expecting it to be.
7. My sister was jealous of me going to the states so she went to Canada. This is actually true, but she's just going to take some english classes and then she'll go sightseeing and all of that fun stuff.
8. Ok, so I think my eyes are closed and I look pretty weird, but hey! I'm standing next to a huge penguin! haha

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I AM SO JEALOUS! I wanna go to the states too! Where exactly are you going?

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to Colorado because I went there 2-3 years ago as an exchange student, so I'm going back to visit :)

      Delete