July 28, 2012

Jennifer Lawrence inspired make up

You all know I'm a huge Hunger Games fan, so I was very happy to create this look. I got my inspiration from her look at the Hunger Games premiere, where she wore a pretty brown smokey eye, peachy cheeks and really light colored (almost nude) lips.


For my eyes I used the color "buck" from the Naked Palette as a base, the third color from the Revlon quad in "Attitude" for my crease and the darkest color in that same quad for my outer corner and I also put a little bit down my lower lash line. To highlight my brow bone I used a single eyeshadow from CoverGirl in the color "french vanilla", and to highlight my inner corner I used an eyeshadow from Bourjois called "citron givré".

My eyeliner is NYX Slide On pencil in "Jet black" and my mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast (the waterproof version).


For my cheeks I used MAC's blush in "Launch Away!" (that came out with their Hey Sailor! collection) which is just a very light peachy color.
And last but not least I used MAC's lipstick in "Creme Cup" on my lips and NYX's lipgloss in "Mauve". This combination created a light pink color that can look a little nude as well.

If you want to see all the steps, you can go watch the video I made:



What do you think of this look?
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your make up looks really pretty, natural but really compliments you =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete