August 14, 2012

Inspired by: Kendall Jenner


I decided to do another one of these "Inspired by" posts because they're one of my favorites and I just have so much fun trying to style the outfits and finding everything that I want online.

These one is inspired by Kendall Jenner. If you don't know who she is, she's one of the Kardashians' half sister (along with Kylie) and, personally, I think she has a lot of taste for clothing and she's always wearing something that I like.


Inspired by: Kendall Jenner

I did two outfits because I really like her dressy style but at the same time I love her casual style. She is very trendy so usually wears items or brands on trend; for example, here I featured a high-low skirt, peter pan collar, cut-out shirts from Brandy Melville and combat boots with studs.

OUTFIT 1:       Top     //     Skirt     //     Nude pumps
OUTFIT 2:       Navy top     //     White top     //     Jeans    //     Boots

My next one is going to be Kylie, but if you have any requests, just let me know :)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. She has great style, I actually ordered those boots a few days ago. Hoping I love them as much as my other Steve Madden boots:)

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te puedes creer que he descubierto tu blog gracias al blog de Kristiana V? Es muy fuerte que conozca un blog nacional gracias a uno extranjero!! Pero con razón te recomienda, tienes un blog muy, muy bueno :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kendall and Kylie Jenners style! They are so stylish even though they are so young!

    http://thefunkyfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete