September 07, 2012

My trip to London | Part 3

I'm now wondering how many of these posts I'm going to have because I took a lot of pictures and want to show you the best ones, but still, there are so many!
Anyway, I'm going to continue by showing you my photos from M&M's World.

This next one is sooo me haha



I'm going to include pictures from Regent's Park here just because I don't really know where to put them and I don't want to bore you with a separate post about it.


xoxo
Coming up: Harry Potter studio tour, Buckingham Palace, Portobello Road, Sherlock Holmes museum

6 comments:

  1. oh i loved the m&ms store when i was in london this march! <33 did you bought something from there?:))
    lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!! I got a bag of m&m's and a stuffed m&m dressed as a guard haha I'll show it in my haul very soon :)

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, I totally forgot that there is an M&M store in London now! This will be like heaven for my sister! :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I'm looking forward to the Harry Potter Studio Tour post! I'll probably go as well & it looks so exciting! I'm curious about your opinion about it, please tell me!

    And the M&M World Store looks amazing. Last time I visited London, they were still building it ;)

    XO, Imke

    -PS: I'm hosting a give-away on my blog, there are ten dresses to win! You can take a look & join if you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! and that's going to be part 4 so I'll have it up soon :)

      Delete