October 20, 2012

Nail of the day - Jaded Night

I had never used a Revlon nail polish before but I have to say that I'm in love with the quality of this nail polish. It is Jaded Night and there's a sticker on the bottle that says it's a new shade but it might not be, I don't know.

Anyway, this is a dark green color, which I feel it's perfect for fall. I like that it is very creamy and it was almost opaque with just one coat.

2 coats, natural light
I also got another Revlon nail polish, so I'll be showing you that one soon.
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I love your posts...could you tell me how you got that amazing logo and background??!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! I made the banner myself and the background is just plain pink :)

      Delete
  2. That is good to know about Revlon brand, it must cost less than some of those more expensive brands on the market. Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colour for fall :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a great fall colour!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, it's almost the same shade I've been looking for! :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete