October 02, 2012

Wedge by MAC | Review and Swatches

As I told you in my Satin Taupe review, on that trip to MAC I also got another eyeshadow: Wedge. This one is less known but I also think it's an essential for anyone that likes wearing eyeshadow.


Wedge is a matte brown color very comparable to Naked by Urban Decay, although I'd say Wedge is a little bit darker, but very slightly. I use Naked a lot and sometimes I just don't like to get the whole palette out just for one color, so I though this would be very nice. If you don't own the Naked Palette I really recommend you buy this one.


You can create a lot of neutral looks with this eyeshadow or you can use it in your crease as a blending color. MAC eyeshadows have amazing quality, and this one is no exception as you can see in the swatch below:


xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Lovely shade! I love my naked palette its gorgeous, use it all the time :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour! Definitely similar to UB Naked. I should try this out! Thanks for the feature =D

    Audrey
    www.audreyisms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from your newest follower! I stumbled upon your blog, and you have some great posts! :)

    Do check out my blog when you have the time, and if you like what you see, then I'd appreciate it if you could follow me back. :) Thanks, and have a great day!

    http://sneha-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following! I'll definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. I really like the color, I usually do a neutral eye.

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh haven't heard of this one!looks great for an every day eye though :) zx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review, that's a great neutral color :)

    I just nominated you for a Liebster Award, you're welcome to come and check it out :)

    Besos!
    normienriquez.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete