October 09, 2012

Wishlist | Tory Burch

I've been eyeing these things for a while even though they're pretty expensive. For now, I'm saving to buy the bag, but after I get it I don't know if I'll try to save for any of the others.

Tory Burch wishlist

1. City Satchel - 360.42€ / $450 - I think this bag is very cute, simple and classic at the same time; that's why I don't mind spending that much money on it, because I know it's going to last a very long time and it's (pretty much) always going to be on trend.

2. Rings bracelet - 132.15€ / $165 - I don't know why I like this, but recently I've been loving bulky and chunky jewelry. 

3. Parker Cap Toe logo flats - 200.23€ / $250 - I think these are very pretty and perfect for fall and winter. I really want a pair of Tory Burch flats, so these ones might be it.

4. Robinson zip coin case - 76.09€ / $95 - This is a very classy wallet, something that you're going to like for a long time and you're not going to get tired of.

Do you like Tory Burch?
xoxo

2 comments: