November 24, 2012

Nail of the day - Live and let die

I recently got 2 nail polishes from OPI's James Bond collection and this is one of them. It's called Live And Let Die (since all of them have names from the movies) and I'd describe it as a dark base, which I see as a mixture of navy, green and grey, with tons of fine green and gold glitter.


and, you know what's amazing about it? ...I only applied ONE coat of the nail polish!! It's crazy how creamy and opaque this nail polish is. Obviously, it starts chipping earlier if you only do 1 coat, but still, it has lasted around 4 days perfectly.


Did you get any nail polishes from this James Bond collection? Did you like them? Let me know :)

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, we just saw the movie yesterday too. I haven't tried the color yet but am willing to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only one coat? That's great! And the color is really unique too!

    ReplyDelete