November 03, 2012

October 2012 Favorites!

I've been very busy this month and I feel like I'm making excuses in every single post recently but here I am, and I'm going to try to post more frequently.
My favorites this month have been:

For my lips I chose this Baby Lips by Maybelline in the color "pink punch", the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in the color "sweetheart" and the L'Oreal Caresse lipstick in the color "mauve cherie".

As for eyeshadow, I've been loving these two L'Oreal color infallible shadows; the colors are "pebble grey" and "hourglass beige". They're both very pigmented and gorgeous.

I've also been loving these two blushes: the first one is the Tarte amazonian clay 12-hour blush in the color "dollface" and the other one is a MAC blush in the color "stay pretty" which came out in a recent collection, so I don't know if it's still available or not. The brush that I've been using a lot to apply my brush is from Forever 21 (which is crazy to me) and it's the softest ever! It came in a set for around 8€.

This is a little more random but I've been loving that bracelet from H&M and a cleansing water from Biotherm biosource, which is actually a foam when you pump it.

What have you been loving this month?

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. lovely things!! i really like the hm bracelet :))

    Brigita r.
    indie-somnium.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. L'Oreal Caresse lipsticks are the best! I've just bought another one yesterday and now have four of them. :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely favourites, I've been dying to try both the L'Oreal and Revlon lip products, really should while there are some offers on in Boots & Superdrug lol.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete