November 18, 2012

Weekly photos #32

Why do I feel like every single week I tell you that I'm stressed? This is my third year in college and it's the first one that I'm getting pressure and stress. I don't know if it's because of the schedule or something else, but I barely have time to turn my essays in and study for exams.


1. Since I barely have time for anything and I don't like thinking about lunch ideas, I eat pasta at least 4 times a week. Crazy!
2. I'm so excited to watch Breaking Dawn part 2! I might go watch it this week with my friend Cristina, so I'll tell you what I think about it.
3. Selfie in the entrance of my building...I don't really know what you call it lol
4. I got a package from Beauty Bay! :) I bought 3 nail polishes that I'll be showing you soon and then I just got another Urban Decay all nighter spray cause I run out of mine.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Tell be about stressful uni times! I have to stay at home tomorrow and will also have to miss some classes on Tuesday because I have so much work to get done for one particular subject that I'm literally going crazy at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and love seeing bits of Madrid. I used to live there for a while and miss it lots now I'm back in rainy England. I visit as much as possible and this is making me want to visit for Sephora (y mis amigos por supuesto!)

    http://www.la-vida-fresa.com/ xo

    ReplyDelete