December 29, 2012

Christmas outfit of the day!

I'm back! yay!
Today I wanted to share with all of you what I wore on Christmas day. I'm sorry I don't have a "propper" picture with good lighting but I actually filmed a video, if you want to check it out :)
I thought I'd show you this photo cause you can tell what I'm wearing and it's also nice cause it has a huge Christmas tree in the background! (it's the one in Sol, here in Madrid, if you're wondering)


Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Forever 21
Booties - Bershka
Necklace - Bijou Brigitte 
Blazer - Zara
Bag - Mango

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! :)
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love your outfit! And the Christmas tree looks fab as well, very different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lucia! thanks so much for your comment, i just checked out your youtube channel and i loved it xx

    ReplyDelete