October 27, 2013

Nail of the day - Metropolitan by L'Oreal

I haven't been buying that many nail polishes lately because I feel like I already have enough. With that said, I was going to buy a lipstick the other day but didn't find the one I wanted and since I can't leave the drugstore without buying anything (cause I feel awkward), I bought this grey nail polish.

Also, I've been looking for the perfect grey nail polish for a while, so I was really happy when I found Metropolitan by L'Oreal.

No he comprado muchos pintauñas últimamente porque creo que ya tengo suficientes. Con eso dicho, fui el otro día a comprar un pintalabios pero no encontré el que quería, y como no puedo salir de la tienda sin comprar nada (porque me siento incómoda), compré este pintauñas gris.

Además, llevaba un tiempo buscando un pintauñas gris que me gustase, así que me alegró mucho encontrar Metropolitan de L'Oreal.


Sun light    A la luz del sol

Natural indoors light    Luz natural de interior

xoxo
Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment