November 26, 2013

Nail of the day - Bobbing For Baubles by Essie

Today I want to show you one of my current favorite nail polishes. This is Bobbing For Baubles by Essie and it's a lovely navy color, as you can see in the picture. I really like wearing it and I think it looks very classy. It also compliments really well my pale skin, but I'm sure it'd also look amazing on darker skin tones.

Hoy os quiero enseñar uno de mis pintauñas favoritos del momento. Este es Bobbing For Baubles de Essie y es un color azul marino muy bonito, como podéis ver en la foto. Me gusta mucho llevarlo y creo que queda muy elegante. Además, queda muy bien con mi piel súper blanca, aunque estoy segura que también queda genial en pieles más oscuras.




This one came out a couple years ago, but After School Boy Blazer is a very similar navy and it's from their newer winter collection, so if you can't find the one I'm showing, that one is pretty close (although a bit more dark).


Este salió hace un par de años, pero After School Boy Blazer es un azul marino muy parecido y es de la nueva colección de invierno, así que si no encontráis este, el otro es casi lo mismo (aunque un poco más oscuro).


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment