August 05, 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water | Review

garnier micellar cleansing water

This review comes in pretty late since everyone has already talked about it and tried it, but I still wanted to do it. I've never tried Bioderma so I don't know if this is a dupe or not, but I know one thing: this is amazing!

I remove my makeup with makeup wipes and waterproof eye makeup remover, and I follow up with this Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I put a little on two cotton pads and that's enough for my whole face. I always thought my makeup wipes did a great job at removing my makeup, but this product proves me wrong: the cotton pads come out pretty dirty, but after one swipe I don't need any more.

It is supposed to remove your makeup, cleans and tone, all in one, so you might want to try that out. I don't use it as an all in one product because I like to use water resistant makeup for my eyes and because my foundation is usually pretty heavy/thick; but if you use light makeup, it might work for you.

The bottle comes with 400 ml of product, which is a lot. I always feel like I'm putting too much on the cotton pads, but I'm not even half way through and I've been using it for months! If you haven't tried it yet, you should give it a go.


Esta review llega bastante tarde ya que todo el mundo ha hablado y ha probado el producto, pero quería hacerla de todos modos. Nunca he usado Bioderma así que no puedo decir si este es igual o no, pero sé una cosa: ¡es genial!

Suelo limpiarme el maquillaje con toallitas y desmaquillante de ojos resistente al agua, y después uso este Agua Micelar de Garnier. Pongo un poco en dos algodones y eso es suficiente para toda mi cara. Siempre había pensado que las toallitas me quitaban el maquillaje muy bien, pero este producto prueba que estaba equivocada: los algodones acaban bastante sucios, pero después de pasarmelos una vez no necesito más.

Se supone que quita el maquillaje, limpia y es un tónico, todo en uno, así que lo podéis probar a ver qué tal. Yo no lo uso como producto todo en uno porque me gusta usar maquillaje resistente al agua en los ojos y porque mi base es bastante densa; pero si usáis poco maquillaje o ligero, puede que os funcione.

El bote viene con 400 ml de producto, lo cual es un montón. Siempre pienso que estoy echando mucho en los algodones, pero no he llegado a la mitad del bote y lo llevo usando unos cuantos meses. Si no lo habéis probado todavía, ¿a qué estáis esperando?

Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment