October 28, 2014

L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds: Blake | Review and swatch

L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds: Blake
I'm always on the hunt for the perfect red lipstick and, althought I already have a few that I love, I couldn't not buy this one. L'Oreal released recently a collection of pure red lipsticks inspired by some celebrities in the same concept as their nude lipsticks line. 

Blake's (Blake Lively) lipstick from the L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds is a slightly pink toned red with blue undertones, which is perfect if you want your teeth to appear whiter.

L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds: Blake
I don't know if this shade would be everyone's favorite, but I do recommend heading over to your local drugstore and taking a look at the collection because they most likely have a red that you'll love.

In terms of lasting power, I'd say it's nothing special: it would smuge if you eat/drink and you might have to reapply throughout the day, but it will last longer if you do two layers and blot/set it when you firt apply it.

L'Oreal Color Riche Collection Exclusive Pure Reds: Blake
Lucia.

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! I'm always on the hunt for new reds and I love Blake Lively!
    xo, Laura
    laurasbestlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the lip stick and its a great color for the fall &winter

    ReplyDelete